Crowe Bridge Park
The Municipality of Trent Hills began operating and maintaining Crowe Bridge Park (also known as Crowe Bridge Conservation Area) in 2010. This 26 acre outdoor recreation paradise is located on the Crowe River just north of the town of Campbellford.
The Municipality of Trent Hills is pleased to welcome everyone to visit the Crowe Bridge Park at 670 Crowe River Road. There is no charge for admission. For more information about the Park, please contact:
Peter Burnett, Community Recreation Officer
Municipality of Trent Hills
705-653-1900 ext 233
History of the Park
From 1965 to 2007 Crowe Valley Conservation Authority (CVCA) operated the Crowe Bridge Conservation Area as a public recreation park. The weir dam located in the Crowe River creates a wonderful swimming area with peaceful picnicing spaces and hiking trails that have been enjoyed by people from all over the world. Over the years the land has been extensively developed for public recreation by the CVCA and now has several wide gravel roads, gravel walking trails, several parking lots, a wilderness mini putt, and washrooms.