The Clerk’s Office coordinates claims under the Ontario Wildlife Damage Compensation Program.

The program provides financial assistance to owners whose livestock, poultry and/or honey bees have been damaged or killed by wildlife.

 To make an application under the program, the owner must:

  • Have a valid farm business registration number (FBRN);
  • Have a premises identification (PID) number;
  • Report the injury or kill within 48 hours; and,
  • Preserve the injury/kill site until the Municipal Investigator has investigated.

 Contact Municipal Investigator

Within 48 hours of discovering the injury or kill contact the Municipal Investigator:

Brandon Taylor 705-768-1517

Contact Us