The Municipality of Trent Hills' planning and building services include the processing of planning applications, Official Plan Amendments, site plans and permits / plans.

Contact us for a consultation on your next project and see our planning applications for more information.

Making changes to property

Learn about our subdivision process and how to make severance or minor variance requests.


Zoning sets out how a specific parcel of land may be used, which includes the type and the placement of buildings on a property, as per our Zoning By-law. Learn how you can apply to change the use of a property, through a Zoning By-law Amendment.

Building on your property:

Make sure to check zoning regulations before you start building or renovating.

Contact Us