Skip to main content Skip to footer

Business Licences

Below are the common business permits and licences required by the Municipality of Trent Hills. Please contact us if you have any questions, can't find what you're looking for, or need any help.

Vehicles that sell food and drinks must be licensed per the Refreshment Vehicle By-law.


Refreshment Vehicle licences cost $350 and expire on December 31 each year.


Complete a Refreshment Vehicle Licence Application to apply. 


Refreshment Vehicles operating at a Special Event that has been authorized by Council, do not require a licence, but must submit a Refreshment Vehicle Information Form to the Fire Department, no later than 14 days before the Special Event, and may be subject to an inspection by the Fire Department.

Taxis and Limousines operating within Trent Hills must be licensed per the licensing by-law.

Please complete an application to apply for the following:

Land Acknowledgement

We recognize the traditional keepers of this land and, specifically our neighbours of the Alderville First Nation, with a formal territorial acknowledgement.

Welcome to the Gunshot Treaty Lands of 1788. It is on these lands and on the shores of the big lake, the Mississauga Anishinabeg met with the Crown to facilitate the opening of these lands for

Let us be reminded of the responsibility we all have in making sure that we respect these lands and waters that give us life and sustain our livelihoods.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.