The Community Foundation of Campbellford/Seymour and Northumberland provides grants to charitable organizations. It was created in 2001, with the proceeds from the sale of the 100 year old Public Utility Corporation. Since then, more than 4.2 million dollars have been invested into the community.
The distribution of the Municipal Fund is directed by Council and it is currently being allocated to support recreation initiatives in the community.
We recognize the traditional keepers of this land and, specifically our neighbours of the Alderville First Nation, with a formal territorial acknowledgement.
Welcome to the Gunshot Treaty Lands of 1788. It is on these lands and on the shores of the big lake, the Mississauga Anishinabeg met with the Crown to facilitate the opening of these lands for
Let us be reminded of the responsibility we all have in making sure that we respect these lands and waters that give us life and sustain our livelihoods.